Katy’s most beloved and celebrated original wine and culinary event is celebrating the 22nd edition of Katy Sip N Stroll. This impactful event is ready to once again pour for a purpose, to benefit The Ballard House. Katy Sip N Stroll offers locals a fantastic evening enjoying and discovering culinary creations from top Katy-area restaurants, over 100 wine selections, craft beer and select craft spirits. Tickets are all-inclusive – $65 for General Admission and $95 VIP. Katy Sip N Stroll is a night filled with wineries, local chef-inspired eats, engaging sponsor and vendor displays with unique finds.
Treat yourself to the VIP premium experience! You'll experience a dazzling evening from start to finish with 1-hour early access to the entire grounds, so skip the lines! Relax in the exclusive lounging area with premium wine selections and utterly delicious food offerings that are not available to the public. Upgrade your experience, glass and views to truly indulge in style!
Here’s the VIP scoop:
- One hour early access to the entire event grounds before general admission enters
- Relax in the exclusive VIP Lounging Area
- Premium wine and food selections available only to VIP guests
- Upgraded Wine Glass
- 40 experience stations widely spaced with exhibitors wearing face coverings and distanced
- Event Monitors to make sure guests are following the safety protocols – and having fun!
- Great food offered in single-serve portions
- Over 100 wine, craft beer and craft spirits offerings
- Live music by Robert Hartye
- Live music by Kristen Hart
Katy Sip N Stroll benefits The Ballard House, a 40 guest-suite hospitality house which offers no-cost housing for patients and their families who are in the Houston area receiving treatment for a life-threatening illness. Their recent expansion added 16 guest rooms, a living room, kitchen and laundry room for guests. Funds raised from Sip N Stroll ticket sales and sponsorships are funneled directly into operations for The Ballard House, making this season’s “can’t miss event” more timely than ever. To date, over $345,000 has been raised for The Ballard House through Sip N Stroll efforts providing a whopping 12,778 room nights.
Talk to your group of friends, family and neighbors and make your reservation now.